The Shores of Woody Point

I try to spend a lot of time at the shoreline, making lumens, taking photos, and most of all--observing. The tides here are not dramatic and fast moving, but it still makes a huge difference whether I explore at low or high tide. Low tide is best because I can walk a lot further as the water is not as close to the edge of the shore. Here is a photo someone took of me at the beach in Woody Point. I had just changed out of my tall rubber boots, which I often wear so that I can slosh through the water. It's like being a kid again!

Here are some photos I took on the shorelines of Woody Point:






I am still trying to learn which seaweed and sea plant is which, so at this time, I can't enlighten you. 


Comments

  1. It’s so beautiful that the cares of the world diminish for a brief time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts