The Most Beautiful Commute

Gros Morne is a big park. I often need to travel outside of Woody Point to do my work. One of the places I go to fairly frequently is Rocky Harbour. Rocky Harbour is fairly close by as the crow flies, but in order to drive to it, one needs to go around the South Arm and the East Arm of Bonne Bay. On the map, you can see that I need to take highway 431 to 430. If I don't stop, the drive takes about one hour.


Yesterday, the weather was perfect. It was 20 degrees with almost no wind and sunny skies. So I stopped along the way. Multiple times. It didn't matter that the drive took closer to 2 hours. Here are some of the pics I took along the way:











Comments

  1. So beautiful! That still water would be great for kayaking. - David Jenkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a contrast to the grey, choppy water of Lake Huron today.




    Huron today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's also a contrast to the choppy water here, today!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts